Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37617
Backed by more than 30 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: -- Boom Truck Operator
Job Summary: -- PPM has an immediate opening for a certified expereinced Boom Truck Operator. Qualified applicants will have prior boom truck/grapple truck operating experience or NCCCO certification for hydraulic cranes.
The hourly rate is $29.00/hour and $100/day per diem.
Must be able to pass thorough background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
* Provide safe, high quality boom truck operation in a manner concurrent with all on-track operating procedures.
* Provide the necessary manpower and maintain a level or performance that results in achieving high safety and quality work standards.
* Must be willing to work on tools when the Boom Truck is not required.
* Ability to travel nationally, travel is of a continuous job-to job nature
* Conduct physical manual labor in varied weather conditions
* No fear of heights * A valid driver's license
* Climbing, reaching, handling materials, bending, and balancing from heights
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
120 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.