Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
We are looking for an experienced shingle roofer in Issaquah, WA. Roofer responsibilities will be to tear off old roof, clean up, install new roofing materials, etc. Must be able to install 6-8 squares per day.
• Issaquah, WA
Requirements for Roofer:
• Minimum of 5 years' roofing experience
• Must be skilled in all types of shingle roofing (asphalt, wood, fiberglass, etc.)
• Ability to lift/carry 75 lbs. as needed
• Basic hand tools
• PPE required: hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, work boots, gloves, lanyard, and harness.
• Valid Driver License and Reliable Vehicle
Compensation for Roofer:
• $24-$26 per hour DOE
• Paid hotel
• Per Diem
• Paid Weekly
• Direct Deposit or cash card
Benefits for Roofer:
• Health, Dental, &Vision Plans
• 401K w/ company match
• Paid Vacation
• BONUS Program!
EOE, Drug-free workplace
Proud member of Associated Builders & Contractors
For immediate consideration for the roofer position please contact Tiffany at 330.247.3309 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
44 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.