Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 21244
Job Title: Project Controls Scheduler (P6)
Location: Baltimore, MD, 21244
Duration: 24 months
This position offers Pay + Per diem
• Ability to build a schedule from an estimate, Project Diagram or verbal Scope of Work.
• Strong analytical skills and evaluation techniques
• Experience and proficiency in using PC software and mainframe computer applications such as Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Project, Asset suite 8, Primavera P6
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize a variety of independent assignments and meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate meetings, problem solve and drive to resolution.
• Ability to schedule and facilitate project meetings with all stakeholders in office or field environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours and in field construction sites.
• Ability to handle conflict
Academic/Formal Training: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical Field
Job Related/Experience: 5- 8 years related scheduling experience, or in lieu of Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 9– 12 years relevant scheduling experience is required.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge, License Requirements/Registrations, Etc.:
38 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.