Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Mont Belvieu
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Lays out, aligns and welds fabricated, cast and forged components to assemble structural forms such as machinery frames, tanks, pressure vessels, furnace shells, buildings and pipe, according to blueprints and metallurgy.
* Install, modify, and make repairs to pipe, boilers, towers, exchangers, furnaces, and drums
* Set up equipment and weld either pipe, plate, or structural steel using arc, gas-shielded arc, or gas welding equipment
* Work from blueprints, sketches, and specifications
* Product quality work with reasonable efficiency
* Perform simple piping installations and repairs
* Assist other mechanics
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
Salary: US$33.75 per hour
246 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.