Country: United States
• Monitor Distributed and Utility PV Solar projects and dispatch O&M contractors to perform repairs as required with efficient contractor resource utilization.
• Monitor generation performance of operating projects and identify areas of deficiency and make recommendations for improvement.
• Coordinate procurement of service and parts to support maintenance effort.
• Provide recommendations to optimize maintenance activities or spare parts.
• Lead efforts to develop and improve automated analytics within the remote monitoring system utilized for renewable projects.
• Manage operation of remote monitoring systems to ensure required information is provided to other functional groups and coordinate continuous improvement of system information.
• Coordinate transition of multiple monitoring systems to a common platform.
• Coordinate with construction the commissioning and transition of projects to operation.
• Manage work history on each project and define common issues across projects.
What you need to do the job:
• Experience as a renewable energy electrician preferred
• Experience operating and managing solar plants preferred
• SCADA experience preferred
• MV, substation, relays experience
• Well-versed in Microsoft Office
Ability to work well independently and in a group setting.
192 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.