Director, Project Management (317556)
Posted by: BHI Energy <Susanne.Swensen@bhienergy.com> on January 16, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30043
BHI Energy is currently recruiting for a Director, Project Management to provide leadership and direction to a team of diverse, multiple product line welding project managers. Oversee coordination of personnel and resources to ensure successful quotations, planning, delivery and closure of all projects delivered within the business. Drive Project Management and commercial process consistency and reporting. Support Companies branding efforts and marketing needs in alignment with business initiatives.
- Daily supervision and leadership of all project managers within the Welding organization.
- Monitor and assign commercial or proposal development efforts that support business opportunities.
- Work closely with Business Development personal to drive opportunities through the business's processes.
- Responsible for developing margin targets, tracking project financials, and delivering business gross margin targets.
- Closely monitor, review, and provide corrective actions as needed during project deliveries.
- Actively seek continuous improvement opportunities in project deliveries and document Lessons Learned.
- Coordinate with Staffing and Shop Leaders as necessary to deliver project goals.
- Attend Customer meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent experience
- PMP certified
- Experience in Nuclear, Oil & Gas, and Industrial Markets
- Excellent Computer skills (Office Products) and ability to use PM scheduling tools (Project, P6)
- Previous Leadership experience
- Can obtain access to all facilities (e.g. Nuclear, Refineries)
- Travel expected 25%
460 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.