Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29601
The Superintendent has responsibility for the overall coordination and control of projects assigned to him to assure timely and profitable completion of a quality project. The superintendent must make sure that all work is done safely, correctly and efficiently. Responsible to see that management is fully informed of job progress through daily job reports.
- Ensure all safety policies are enforced at all times. Must report any equipment procedures that are unsafe to Project manager and Safety director.
- Conduct weekly toolbox safety meetings.
- Participate in construction planning sessions and offer practical advice pertaining to project schedule
- Conduct pre-construction conference with subcontractors to familiarize all subs with project schedules, construction methods, company procedures and policies and quality standards
- Assist project manager to organize, schedule and request needed personnel and subcontractors for timely project completion. Coordinate with PM to ensure projects are properly manned to meet schedules and budgets.
- Be aware of project progress, schedules and requirements for completion.
- Determine and recommend changes in methods, schedule or procedures where practical in project
- Attend all project progress meetings
- Coordinate equipment needs of project and be responsible for proper maintenance of all equipment on the project
- Submit information for change orders or back charges to PM
- Ensure that weekly planners, time sheets, properly coded receipts, safety checklists, toolbox talks, daily reports, JSTA reports are turned in on time.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
179 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.