Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37923
Construction Labor Contractors is hiring Lead Erector/Scaffold in Knoxville TN area
Pay rate depends upon experience, and position is temp to hire permanent
- Must possess supervisory and organizational skills.
- Have a self-starter attitude with a desire to grow with the company.
- Ability to mentor and develop other personnel.
- Have valid IN-STATE license with a good driving record.
- Have minimum 3 years of scaffold construction experience.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs without assistance.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to distinguish colors.
- Must be able to climb and work more than 50 ft above ground level.
- Must have proof of Competent Person Training for the construction and use of supported scaffolds and fall protection. systems. Preferred candidates have OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 hour course.
- Must have be available night, weekend and overnight travel
- Drug test required, background check and E verified.
*Supervising and assisting an erection crew with the erection and dismantling of supported and suspended scaffolds.
*Ensure safe operations during dismantling and erection of scaffolds.
*Will carry out safety planning/Job hazard analysis,daily inspection if scaffolds, maintenance of scaffold tagging.
*Identify hazards and make corrections in accordance with OSHA standards.
*Ensure adherence to fall protection requirements in accordance to OSHA, job site and company standards.
*Planning workflow on the job/assigning duties to personnel according to their skill level
*Documenting hours worked, inventory control and change orders.
Please call 865-675-1205 ask for Petra
131 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.