Hiring Electriricans for long term commercial projects (6187412)
Posted by: Aerotek on January 22, 2018 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80045
Hiring electricians for a company that makes every employee feel like a valued team member and is known on sites for professionalism and attitude.
- Hiring 15 electricians for a warehouse in Thornton.
- Electricians will be pulling wire, installing conduit and installing lighting fixtures.
- Project is a 4 story, 2.3m sq feet distribution center and office.
- Electricians will be assigned to a crew either installing pipe, pulling cable or hanging light fixtures.
- 2nd year apprentice or above.
- Experience with MC Cable (commercial construction projects).
- Scissor/Boom lift Safety training (Can be done online if not previously certified)
- Experience with bog box/warehouse construction preferred
- Expectations- Pull 1000 ft of MC Cable/day
- 300 Ft of EMT/day
- Hang 35 lighting fixtures/day
Call Kasey immediately if interested at 303-224-4483.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
1767 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.