Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
This main function of the Paving Dispatcher is to be responsible for the Daily Paving and Construction Schedule. This includes but is not limited to; Equipment, Trucking, Team Members as well as any other requirements as requested by Project Management.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Status: Full Time, Salary
· Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures
· Be Present for all Safety Meetings
· Daily Paving Schedule
· Knowledge of Daily Construction Schedule
· Job Site Directions
· Coordinate Equipment Moves
· Maintain Required Spread Sheets
· Review and Approve Trucker Time Sheets
· Review and Approve Outside Trucking Invoices
· Track and Schedule DOT Physicals
· Equipment Rentals and Tracking
· Tracking of MOT devices
· Schedule Day Labor/Flaggers
· Schedule Pick Up Brooms
· Schedule TMC & Lease Trucks
· Maintain good health status w/ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs. and flexibility to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
· Maintain a flexible work schedule to include day/night shift work with extended hours when necessary
· Able to climb ladders maintaining a 3 point contact
· Other duties as assigned
· Safety and quality oriented
· Experienced with word and excel
· Familiar with central Florida and surrounding areas
· Minimum of 5 years related experience
· Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
· Ability to schedule in an efficient, cost effective manner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Team player with good interpersonal skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Above-average organizational skills
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
Please contact HR for information on the physical demands and the work environment of this position.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
95 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.