Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of accuracy are maintained on all projects. The manager will also maintain all documentation required for the project controls in accordance with the project specifications.
Department: Field Operations
Reports To: Project Manager
Status: Full-time, Salary
· Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and timely
· Review project QC specifications
· Observe and document work processes
· Complete necessary QC documentation as required by contract
· Monitor project for non-compliance issues
· Oversee the quality control functions for all project operations
· Prepare nonconformance reports and assist in developing corrective actions
· Track all materials received on the project site
· Establish and monitor compliance with project specifications for all project materials
· Develop and maintain daily and monthly inspection reports
· Degree in Civil or Construction Management
· Minimum of 4 years of experience implementing and overseeing a QC program on heavy civil construction projects
· NETTCP certifications a plus
· NICET Level 3 or 4 certification a plus
· Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
· Team player and with strong interpersonal skills
· Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.