Sales Representative 1 (317723)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on January 16, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 12421
The Sales Account Executive will be primarily responsible for promoting BHI Energy Staffing solutions to the engineering, transmission or distribution, renewables and or construction industry to develop and execute a comprehensive customer growth plan that increases revenues and profits consistent with the Company's strategic growth plan and uphold the goals and values established by the Company.
- Maximize existing (organic) business with cross-selling and additional services
- Establish new business opportunities (non-organic). Identify short and long term opportunities to provide staffing augmentation, direct hire, RPO and MSP services
- List and track individual business development opportunities. Utilize CRM/Salesforce to track and report on opportunities, to support your goal.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to create new growth. Responsible for driving Revenue and organic growth for BHI Energy.
- Conducts in or produces studies/business plans for growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain new and existing relationships with customers.
- Naturally excel at executing top level customer service.
- Serve as a point of contact for customer issues.
- Capitalize leads and growth opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Develop, implement and maintain a customer matrix.
- Spearhead improvements business marketing and sales efforts.
- Serve as the Company Representative at industry related trade shows, conferences and/or customer events.
- Partner with internal team to in the proposal process, supporting pricing and risk strategy, formulating winning strategies to close business
- Responsible for executive and functional level customer and partnership relationship management.
- Assists in the development of Company brochures and digital material.
- Other duties, projects or tasks as business need dictates
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University or 10 + years of related experience.
- Five plus (5+) years' experience as a Sales Specialist, Account Executive, Manager of Business Development, or other related position specifically from within the staffing industry supporting engineering, transmission or distribution, renewables and or construction industry.
- Must be willing and able to travel 50% -- domestic
- 5+ years in the staffing industry
- 3 years + outside business to business sales preferred
- Requires mechanical aptitude and software ability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- ATS, CRM (Customer relationship management software), Salesforce experience is preferred
342 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.