Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Heavy Civil Superintendent
• Substructure Concrete Formwork, Reinforcing, and Placement
o Foundations - Wet and Dry
o Cofferdams – Wet and Dry
o Piers/Stems/Walls – Wood and Engineered form Systems
• Foundation and Temporary Support Systems
o Sheet pile and H-Pile wall systems
o H-Pile and Caisson Foundation construction
• Steel, Box Beam, and Concrete T-Beam
• Superstructure Concrete Formwork, Reinforcing and Placement
o SIP and Wood Soffit Decking
o Overhang Systems
o Rebar Placement
o Bridge Concrete Placement (with Bidwell/Allen bridge deck finisher)
• Basic construction layout (level and transit) from Survey
• This person would be expected to take a set of plans, specs, and budget to build heavy civil projects, while managing safety, subcontractors, and day to day interactions with owner reps.
• Travel should be expected.
• Earthwork, Pipe, Flatwork/Concrete Paving and Utility experience a plus
• This individual must show leadership, talent development, must be cost conscious and capable of utilizing the tools, reports, and systems KSC employs to manage and procure work in accordance with corporate and regulatory agency
92 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.