Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97210
If you are a Maintenance Technician - Plant Journeyman with an Oregon Limited Journeyman Manufacturing Plant Electrician (PJ) License and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
General Position Summary:
To maintain and repair production equipment.
• Test and repair such electronic equipment as industrial controls, computers and programmable controllers
• Start computer output and input circuits to setup production machines according to the programs
• Direct, guide and coordinate the activities of mechanics, helpers and other maintenance crew, when assigned
• Perform mechanical work as needed.
Specific Job Skills:
• Able to work overtime given short notice
• Able to work any shift including weekends
• Able to lift 100 lbs. occasionally and 50 lbs. frequently
• Able to distinguish colors
• Willing to train in other skilled areas
• Must have own tools
Required Education and/or Experience:
• Must have Oregon Limited Journeyman Manufacturing Plant Electrician (PJ) License
• Must be able to meet requirement for Maintenance Electrician
Matching 401K program
Low Cost Health Insurance for you and your family
Weekly direct deposit to your checking account or our easy and convenient rapid pay card
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long-term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
266 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.