Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Little Rock
Country: United States
AdKore has an immediate opening for an Electrical Project Engineer with a mechanical contracting organization in the Little Rock, AR area.
Primary Purpose: The Electrical Project Engineer will provide significant experience in complex Building Energy Engineering with knowledge of HVAC and Central Energy Plant design.
· Apply expert level of knowledge with standards and codes associated with large health care and educational facility design.
· Coordinate with clients, external resources, and internal team members to ensure that the client requirements have been accurately documented and communicated.
· Hands-on leadership and participation with the marketing and the design team to design, ensure quality controls, and manage resources and budgets to meet the project objectives.
· Develop and continuously track project talent resources and metrics to ensure that the project is delivered on time, and on budget.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Electrical Engineering Degree from an ABET accredited University; current Arkansas P.E. license or eligible to seek immediate reciprocity in Arkansas
· Must have experience with the design of large Health Care and Educational Facilities; appropriately applying industry energy, controls and efficiency standards and codes.
· Must be an actively involved mentor and manager of developing project staff.
· Must be able to coordinately effectively with clients, coordinates in remote TME locations, and contractors to maximize available talent resources.
· Please send resume with your interest in this position.
· Candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the U.S. are not accepted at this time.
If you meet the above qualifications, and hold the required certifications, then submit your resume to this job posting. Our Recruiter will contact qualified candidates immediately.
68 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.