Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97210
If you are a Warehouse Clerk and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
THIS JOB IS FOR CANDIDATES LOCAL TO PORTLAND, OR AND DOES NOT OFFER ANY FORM OF PER DIEM.
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
To prepare, store, and deliver materials and supplies for warehouse; clean warehouse work environment; work in Dispatch on weekends and as needed. Cover for vacations and other absences for all three shifts even on short notice. Be willing to work any shift.
• Store material and supplies within warehouse
• Organize and maintain organized shelves
• Enter data in logs and update the counter book
• Count inventory, get parts or material for the counter, keep records of parts or material passed out over the counter, and reorder parts and material when they reach the minimum level
• Assist warehouse buyer with purchasing needs
• Cover warehouse for vacations or other absences
• Work in Dispatch creating work orders
• Pass out work orders, enter the data from the job on the work order, and close the work order when complete, clearly pass all the work order information to supervision and other shifts in a team like manner
• Warehouse and Forklift experience
Able to use:
• Forklift, Shop trucks, banding tools, computer, phone, hand tools, broom, shovels, and 2-way radio
Health insurance (for you and your family)
Qualified candidates will have at experience as a warehouse/forklift person, preferably within the Marine/Shipbuilding industry.
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
280 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.