Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 77081
Are you interested in an exciting career with TECH USA? If so, I am currently hiring for an Engineering Technician (Construction Materials Technician) position in the Dallas and Houston, Texas area?
Job duties include:
• Performing field testing on the Construction site
• Inspection of Construction Materials, which includes soil, aggregates, concrete, and asphalt.
• Communicates information to Project Manager and discusses accuracy of data in preparation for submittal.
• Works from drawings, specifications, diagrams, schematics and specific verbal and written instructions.
• Use appropriate equipment and pH meters to obtain electrical and chemical properties of foundation of soils.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
• Experience in construction, manual labor, and/or skilled trades positions(required)
• High School Diploma (required)
• TWIC Card (required)
• Available to work 40+ hours per week
• Must be able lift up to 35-100 pounds regularly
Preferred Qualifications but NOT Required:
• 1+ years of construction materials testing experience
• ACI (American Concrete Institute) certification or radius safety training for the use of Nuclear Density Gauges.
83 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.