Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29721
Heavy Equipment Operator
Tech USA is actively seeking heavy equipment operators for several of its clients in the Charleston, SC area. Donít miss out on these permanent direct hire opportunities & apply today!!
1. Operates trucks of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, materials and supplies.
2. Operates trucks and construction or power equipment, such as mechanized broom, backhoe, man-lift, dump truck, road grader, front-end loader, hydraulic excavators, skid steers and jetter/inductor truck.
3. Operates jackhammers, mowers, brush chippers and other small equipment and tools to maintain street and utility systems.
4. Works with and assists the line crew in digging ditches and trenches, hoisting material, tools, equipment, and any related work with a backhoe, road grader or front-end loader.
5. Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
6. Assists in the installing and maintenance of traffic control devices.
7. Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, taste and smell.
The employee must frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
o 18 years of Age
o Able to pass a Drug Test & background check
o Legally eligible to work in the US
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so donít forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employe
121 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.