Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80238
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3214535872
Journeyman Plumbers needed for contract position with family-owned company in Denver, CO. Great opportunity with potential for long-term work!
• Shifts will be days (Monday through Friday) with possible weekend work
• Day shift is 7:30AM - 3:30PM (8-10 hours per day) with potential for OT
• Pay is $22+ and based upon experience and the results of an interview
• $100/day per diem applies for candidates who live 50+ miles from the work site
• This is a temp-to-hire position
Journeyman Pipefitter Job Description:
• Perform duties related to new commercial construction
• Commercial pipefitting duties include but are not limited to pipe prep, layout, pipe fitting, and pipe threading
Requirements for Journeyman Pipefitters:
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of commercial pipefitting experience
• Must have experience working on large-scale new construction commercial projects
• Cut, thread, or hammer pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, or pipe benders
• Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, or related equipment, according to blueprints
• Assemble or secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, or threading joints
• Measure and mark pipes for cutting or threading
• Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair, according to specifications
• Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment
• Must be able to perform job duties that require standing, kneeling, crouching, twisting upper body, working in cramped positions, climbing hand over hand, working at elevated heights, and lifting 50 lbs. unassisted
• Must have all PPE required for work site (hard hat, work boots, safety glasses, gloves, and safety vest)
Additional Requirements for Journeyman Pipefitters:
• Must have reliable transportation to work site
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Applicants will be subject to background check
• Applicants will be subject to Motor Vehicle Report
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can also come in and see us, apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com (apply to Merritt Island, FL Tradesmen branch; use zip code 32953) or email your updated resume to email@example.com. Feel free to call or text (321) 453-5872 as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
227 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.