HVAC Designer (6213506)
Posted by: Aerotek on January 17, 2018 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94601
Aerotek is currently hiring for a HVAC Design Engineer for a client who specializes in Green Engineering! They are looking for someone who shares the same passion for sustainable/ green engineering as their values.
This person will be helping support many of their diverse projects which range from Commercial/retail, transportation, OSHPD, and institutional.
To be considered you must posses the following:
- 4+ years of HVAC/ Mechanical Engineering design experience in an MEP consulting firm
- Able to design various system types under the guidance of the Team Leader and other senior technical staff
- Able to read Architectural, Structural, Electrical drawings with minimal supervision
- Able to apply prescriptive requirements of plumbing, building and sprinkler codes (i.e. NFPA, CPC, CBC, etc.) with minimal supervision
- Able to perform engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection, including water credit calculations for LEED documentation
- Able to perform accurate detailed site surveys
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both inside and outside the office. Able to communicate ideas effectively in meetings with architects and consultants.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform effectively in the face of shifting projects and deadlines
- High level of proficiency, acute attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards. self-motivated, self-directed, and driven
- BS Architectural Engineering, BS Mechanical Engineering, BS Plumbing Engineering or equivalent degree is an asset but will consider those without degrees
If you are interested please apply directly or contact James Russell
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
157 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.