Project Engineer (6213581)
Posted by: Aerotek on January 10, 2018 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94601
Aerotek is currently partnering with numerous General Contractors in the East Bay who are currently hiring for Project/Field Engineers to help support their projects.
Our clients range from commercial to civil construction. We are currently working with small to mid-size firms all the way to fortune 500 clients.
Some of the basic requirements for our customer are as follows:
- Assist in conducting job reviews, pre-check jobs, verify USA markings
- Assist in investigating customer/3rd party issues pertaining to Contracted Construction projects
- Support the Project Management Supervisor and/or assigned Project Manager with daily routine issues regarding construction of jobs
- Assist in preparation of proposals, change orders and the estimation process.
- Assist in close out of estimate, post-construction checks, complete as-builts, and review contractor invoices
- Maintain project databases, working files, field binders, field tickets, etc.
- Preparation and generation of routine reports and correspondence; some involvement in preparing more complex reports
- Support the assigned Project Manager with daily routine issues regarding construction of jobs
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand civil, architectural, structural, mechanical plans and specifications as they relate to electrical and/or other utility work
If you are currently looking to make a career move going into 2018 please feel free to reach out to James Russell directly.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
188 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.