Sr. Construction Project Manager (6213677)
Posted by: Aerotek on January 17, 2018 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94601
Aerotek is hiring for a Sr. Construction Project Manager for a client that specializes in mid & high-rise design. This is a full-time job opportunity who will be working on a high-rise construction project in Oakland, CA.
In order to qualify you must possess the following:
- 10 to 15 Years of experience, must include time as lead Project Manager.
- This person must have construction experience working on high-rise projects.
- Expertise in earthwork, concrete foundations, steel structures, underground utilities and waterproofing. Experience with subterranean garage construction with mixed use/residential above. Command of overall construction means & methods.
- Command of scheduling. Must be able to build, track and update a master schedule complete with correct sequencing and constraints. Must create and maintain look ahead schedule and distribute at weekly foreman meeting.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain relationships with subcontractors and AHJs. Experience working with Oakland jurisdictions a plus.
- Recommended Computer Skills: Microsoft Suites, Google Mail, Bluebeam. MS Project a plus. Procore a plus.
Please apply directly or contact James Russell!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
268 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.