Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Various locations along the East & Gulf Coast
Join Our Team of Safety Professionals
HazTek Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our premium safety training and professional consulting services and we are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today – so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow. HazTek is expanding and currently seeking outstanding performers to join our national team of dedicated safety professionals.
HazTek Inc. is currently seeking “Road Warriors” with at least 5 years of experience overseeing safety on commercial construction to work project across the US.
• Five (5) years of recent continuous “boots on the ground” construction safety experience w/at least
• Eight (8) hours of documented safety training and or education every year for the last 5 years.
• Army Corps experience highly preferred
• EM 385-1 training helpful
• OSHA 30 Construction Card
• First Aid CPR
• TWIC card
This position will require the following:
• Working 12-hour shifts/7 days per week for up to 3+weeks at a time (84 hours per week)
• Off 1 – 2 weeks
• HazTek Inc. pays all travel to include, flights, rental cars, per diem
• Medical and Dental after 60 days of employment
Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. All candidates will need to provide certifications and documented proof of education, trainings and work history.
To be considered please click on the link below to submit your resume and complete and employment application.
HazTek Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Drug-Free Employer Committed to Diversity in the Workplace. M/W/D/V EOE
88 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.