Hiring Direct Placement Construction Engineer (6219006)
Posted by: Aerotek on January 17, 2018 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Greenwood Village
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80122
Aeortek Environmental and Engineering services is currently hiring for a full-time Construction Engineer. The construction Engineer will be responsible for daily site inspections and client coordination on various construction projects. Work is both in the office and the field. Site inspections will require field work and reporting will be completed in the office.
- Minimum of two years directly related experience in roadway and utility construction
- Registered Civil Engineer, preferred
- Inspection certifications preferred (CDOT, ACI, APWA, RMAEC, CCA, RMAC)
- Experience with regulatory agencies and familiarity with federal and state design processes desirable
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Will be responsible for:
- Provide daily site inspections to verify compliance with approved plans, specifications and codes
- Coordinate in the field with clients/owners, consultants, contractors, designers and regulatory agencies
- Measure and record pay quantities
- Prepare daily reports
- Review the Contractor's schedule
- Labor compliance
- Coordinate 3rd-party material testing inspections
- Review and provide input on potential change order and design change issues
- Maintain project records
- Manage project photographic records
- Verification of field surveys
*If interested, call Paul at 303.224.4514. You can also send resume.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
307 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.