Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32824
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Roller Operator is responsible for the safe and proper operation of assigned equipment and produce a quality end product meeting specifications.
Reports To: Paving Foreman/Paving Superintendent/Dispatch
Status: Full-time, Hourly/Non-Exempt
· Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures.
· Perform required pre and post inspections including but not limited to; motor oil, fuel, hydraulics, radiator, water tank and spray system, grease accordingly and keep the unit clean.
· Follow the direction of the Foreman and Quality Control Technician, and perform the required rolling pattern to achieve the required density per specification.
· Roll the mix as necessary, pinching joints to achieve a quality finished product.
· Complete a thorough equipment report and advise foreman of any problems that may arise
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Safety and Quality Orientated
· Strong Work Ethic
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Ability to Multi-Task
· Detail Oriented
· Team Player with good Interpersonal Skills
· Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
· Team player and with good interpersonal skills
· Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills
· Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Dedicated and hard working
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
· 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
· Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
· Life/Disability Insurance
· Paid Vacation/Holidays
· Voluntary Benefits
· Health Care Advocate
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Team Member Referral Program
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer — Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
30 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.