Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on March 20, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Union City
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94587
BHI Energy is looking for an experienced Technician
Provides direct technical support to diagnose faults, assesses failures. Test troubleshoot and repair as required including parts replacement. Provide input for potential design enhancements that can be developed to improve reliability. Set up and conduct Engineering and Qualification tests. Review data and provide post-test reports. This position includes participating in the related function of pilot car and commissioning testing and warranty support.
- Diagnoses the cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction. Perform the repair and test. Provide completed work order documentation.
- Interface with Systems Engineering as part of a team to address technical issues that arise.
- Work with the Customer, vendors, and internal engineering resources to identify root cause(s) of safety, reliability and operational concerns and issues
- Assist with testing and implementing modifications designed to address technical issues and reliability improvements.
- HS graduate & technical school diploma
- 5 years' experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical skills preferred, mechanical skills are preferred but not required
Occasional travel to Plattsburgh, NY. Some travel may be required to other company sites.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee occasionally is required to reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Work requires regular speed and accuracy for most of the working day.
Work requires handling light weight materials or equipment with no special speed or exertion.
Typical working conditions found in most administrative work areas.
Negligible. Little or no exposure to hazards.
329 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.