[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 478710
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-06-18 09:17:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: Wind Farm Technician
Subject: Wind Farm Technician (318381)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29673
- Perform diagnosis and repair on Wind Turbine components to include gear boxes.
- Document work performed.
- Interact closely with clients to provide guidance when applicable.
- Assist with commissioning and maintenance of Wind Turbines when needed.
- Assure procedures are followed during regular scheduled maintenance or troubleshooting, repairs.
- Comply with all Site Safety policies and procedures.
- Travel, when need to assist other wind turbine facilities.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- GE 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7MW Certification HIGHLY preferred.
- Gearbox experience with Moventas, Bosch, Najing, Hansen and GE
- LOTO experience is highly preferred.
- Mechanical/electrical background is a must.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
2126 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.