Field Construction Coordinator (318387)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on March 14, 2018 at 09:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 14601
BHI Energy is currently seeking a Field Construction Coordinator
The incumbent will assist in planning, coordination, and monitoring of field construction and maintenance activities; will be accountable for work being completed on time and on budget; and for the coordination and control of all resources relevant to a project or maintenance activity.
Must have extensive knowledge in construction and maintenance of Utility equipment, including but not limited to transmission and distribution systems, underground networks and substations. And must be knowledgeable of applicable safety regulations and codes along with construction standards and regulations.
Field Construction Coordinator(FCC)Qualification Requirements
- Work in a team environment.
- Good working knowledge through actual use of MS Office products including Excel, Access, Word and MS Project.
- Basic knowledge of various electric utility assets and equipment.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences both in writing and verbally. Ability to interact effectively to other groups within the Company organization.
- 5 years minimum electric utility experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge in construction and maintenance of Utility equipment, including but not limited to transmission and distribution systems, underground networks and substations.
- Extensive knowledge of electric utility industry materials and equipment is a must.
- Able to assess the health of Utility assets and equipment as they relate to the utility inspection program.
- Capable of moderate to extensive travel, with some overnight stays, to various locations within the RGE/NYSEG franchise area.
- Able to physically walk distribution lines or remote transmission right of ways
- Experience in interaction with contractors and assessing their work
- Perform QA/QC and Program Management duties as directed by BHI
573 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.