Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 36582
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE-MOBILE, AL
Sirius Technical Services is seeking an Inside Sales Rep for a client in Mobile, AL. This is a GREAT 90-DAY TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY! After 90-days of going direct for the right candidate, they will start receiving commissions!
The role of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is key to our company’s goal of building ongoing profitable customer relationships. Generally, the most frequent contact point between our business and its client is the Inside Sales Representative. The inside salesperson’s ability to meet and exceed customer expectations can make the difference between the customer’s viewing our company as just a vendor or as a value-added partner – leading to an increased share of the customer’s business.
In the role of Inside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to become well versed in all aspects of the business to include Customer Service, Data Entry and Administrative Functions, Buying Material, Inventory Management, Warehousing and Logistics, and Office Management. We expect our ISRs to see their customers as not just clients but partners. As such, the ISR will accompany the General Manager on entertainment functions such as client lunches/dinners or even special events.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or the equivalent in training and experience
• Preferred 2+ years of previous sales experience in the steel industry
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Aggressive, competitive, and self-motivated attitude
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Must be able to work independently and follow direction but work towards a team goal
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be coach-able and able to take constructive criticism
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: KAYLA.ROWE@SIRIUSTECHNICAL.COM
72 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.