Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33607
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8132158872
AECOM is hiring experienced CEI Construction Inspectors for mid and senior level full time positions for Florida. Projects are typically roadway/highway and bridge construction projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform technical assignments in field surveying and construction layout, inspecting construction work, and conducting field tests
• Monitor the contractor’s on site construction activities and inspecting materials entering into the work to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and special provisions for the construction contract
• Maintain detailed records of the contractor’s daily operations and events that affect the work, monitoring and inspecting contractor’s work zone traffic control plan as well as reviewing modifications to the plan
• Perform sampling and testing of component materials and completed work in accordance with the construction contract
The following certifications may be required for mid to senior level CEI Inspector positions:
• CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
• FDOT Intermediate MOT • Nuclear Radiation Safety
• CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
• CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
• CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
• CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection
• CTQP Final Estimates Level I Florida
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
74 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.