Structural Designer (6259042)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 15, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 31415
Thank you for your interest in the structural designer position in Savannah, GA!
Structural designer will be responsible for the following:
- Working within Autodesk Revit to perform various design functions on new or existing projects, creating parametric families, taking a customer specs and turning them into a final design
- Going into the field and taking measurements or calculations, utilizing a laser or tape measure to take measurements, understanding and working with other designers on the mechanical and electrical components that will need to fit into the structure
- Working with the customer and engineers to ensure the projects get done on time and within budget
- Working on industrial structure projects inside of paper mills or power plants or chemical plants or other industrial facilities and making necessary changes or edits to existing drawings or redlines that are provided
- 3+ years of designing experience
- Strong structural or architectural background
- 3+ years or design within industrial facilities
- 3+ years of Revit Experience
This is a contract to hire position so they are looking for someone to go permanent with this company!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
144 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.