Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 72556
Premier Electrical Staffing is IMMEDIATELY seeking Arkansas Licensed Journeyman Electricians for a brief Industrial assignment
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and installing rigid conduit
- Experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90's, etc.
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Be able to Read Blue Prints.
- Experience with PLCs and terminations
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project from start to finish working 12 hour shifts.
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
** Must have current Arkansas Electrical License
- Have at least 6+ years of industrial electrical experience
- Must be able to work independently as well in a team environment.
- Be able to work with Minimal Supervision
Per Diem and/or lodging available for those that meet the requirements
- Tools Required:
- All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
- Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses & Reflective Safety Vest Required.
- We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility.
You Must Meet the Basic Criteria Listed in order to be considered for the JOB!
94 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.