Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 89406
I am still looking for an Electrician for this full time permanent position in Nevada! Please share this if you know someone local or willing to relocate FULL TIME.
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Safety Kleen - Fallon, NV
APPLICANTS: Please include a resume detailing large industrial Electrical projects that you have worked on and any licenses or certifications you may have.
Brahma Group Inc. is a very dynamic industrial general contractor that offers full service mechanical maintenance. We provide mechanical maintenance for customers in the copper, power, refining and steel and aluminum industries for customers to increase their overall effectiveness and efficiency. We have projects locally and nationwide. Our goal is to build long-term relationships that focus on being valued as business partners and differentiating our service through genuine concern about project outcomes.
The Electrician is an integral part of the project and is responsible for scheduling, monitoring, and controlling the day-to-day- execution of the work, progress and performance of the project. The Electrician is also responsible for the execution of site specific safety and compliance objectives.
Position Type and Pay Information:
This is a full-time permanent position. Overtime, weekend, and on call work may be required as job duties demand. We will be paying $32 per hour.
• Strong knowledge of electrical troubleshooting in an environment with limited prints and resources
• Instrumentation ability to diagnose and replace
• PLC programing/diagnosis skills
• Electrical -3 phase motor wiring, stop circuits, heat trace and various other lighting and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work unsupervised while taking direction from the customer
• Maintain daily reports, timesheets, safety and accident reports
• Coordinate production
• Fulfills all regular and advanced installation duties including project layouts
• Attends operation meetings
• Ability to identify and resolve any conflicts
• Plan, organize and direct production
• Oversee quality assurance
• Ensure all installations meet quality and electrical code standards
• Complies with all Brahma Group Inc. policies and procedures
• Enforces all client – required safety policies and procedures
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Active Journeyman or Master license required
• 15+ years of electrical industrial experience including experience leading large projects.
• Safety Minded Individual
• Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
127 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.