Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: El Paso
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 79908
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3214535872
Journeyman Plumbers needed for temp-to-hire position with family-owned company in El Paso, TX. Great opportunity with potential for long-term career!
• Shifts will be days and vary between 6AM-2PM and 8AM-4PM
• Work is Monday through Friday (approximately 40 hours per week)
• Pay is $17+ and based upon experience and the results of an interview
• This is a 1-2 year contract and temp-to-hire position
Journeyman Plumber Job Description:
• Perform duties related to new commercial construction of military hospital
• Perform required tasks in all stages of commercial plumbing (rough-ins and finish)
• Commercial plumbing duties include but are not limited to rough ins, drainage, brazing, soldering, installing, and making modifications to existing system
Requirements for Journeyman Plumber:
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the plumbing trade
• Must have experience working in hospitals and on heavy commercial projects
• Med Gas certification required (will also accept recent experience within 3 years)
• Must have experience as a Journeyman supervising 2+ helpers
• Must be able to perform rough-ins and install piping and fixtures
• Must be able to perform drainage related tasks, brazing, and soldering
• Must have experience working with PVC, CPVC, cast iron, and steel
• Must be able to read blueprints/layouts and work from written instruction
• Must have PPE (work boots, hard hat, vest, glasses, ear protection, and gloves)
• Must have trade tools for journeyman level plumbing work (B-Tank Torch is required)
• Must be able to perform job duties that require standing, kneeling, crouching, twisting upper body, working in cramped positions, climbing hand over hand, working at heights, and lifting 50 lbs. unassisted
Additional Requirements for Journeyman Plumber:
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Applicants may be subject to background check
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can also come in and see us, apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call or text (321) 453-5872 as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
65 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.