Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: New Berlin
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53151
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7063258606
JOIN US AT THE JOB FAIR!
FEB 14 & 15
7AM - 7PM
Holiday Inn Express
15451 W. Beloit Road
New Berlin, WI
AECOM is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Manager to lead our manufacturing maintenance team of multi-skilled technicians in a plastics packaging facility in the Greater Milwaukee area.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, facilities management, or a related field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Five years of progressively responsible facilities or production operations & maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Apply now at https://aecom.jobs/jobs/?location=new+berlin
Questions? Please contact Amanda Osborn at 706-325-8606 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
This position requires 5+ years in plastics processing equipment maintenance management , Predictive Maintenance (PdM) experience, and a strong background in industrial safety to be successful.
• Plastics processing equipment experience must include extrusion systems, vision systems, leak detection systems, plastic trimming equipment, resin handling equipment including vacuum loading systems, color blending systems, and plastic grinders.
• Lean experience is critical, including such tools as TPN, mistake-proofing, 5S, RCA, and corrective action.
• Key skills include hydraulics and extruder maintenance and troubleshooting, and Project Management including developing anddelivering a project.
The Maintenance Manager is fully responsible for the overall operation of facility and production maintenance infrastructures.
• Leverages leadership and organizational management skills to ensure the success of business expansion.
• Manages the operation and completes tasks to the satisfaction of each client, consistent with cost, schedule and contractual requirements.
• Develops, presents, and manages compliance to key performance indicators.
• Directly responsible for P&L and budgeting.
• Plans, coordinates and supervises activities and distributes workload to maintain productivity and quality objectives.
• Directly interacts with clients and manages relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
In addition, this position is responsible for all basic management responsibilities including, but not limited to: staffing and development, evaluation and recognition, leadership, and employee relations.
• Invests in team-building to create and develop a cohesive team.
• Leads multi-skilled employee development, including development and training plans for technical personnel.
• Researches and formulates related policies and procedures to ensure all associated administrative procedures are current and audit ready.
• Coordinates and monitors the purchase and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
• Come join our team!
43 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.