Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
***MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON HEAVY HIGHWAY CIVIL PROJECTS!!!
"The Lane Construction Corporation is a CJV member of the Purple Line Transit Constructors LLC, the design builder responsible to deliver the 16.1 mile Light Rail Transit Maryland Purple Line Project outside of Washington DC, between Bethesda, MD and New Carrollton, MD."
The Mechanical Engineer designs, develops, and tests all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery.
Including but not limited to:
• Assisting mechanics, electricians, and technicians with troubleshooting equipment malfunctions in order to minimize downtime as well as striving to improve equipment/plant operating efficiency to maximize production, save time, save fuel and minimize labor including providing innovative equipment engineering solutions for the greater benefit of the company
• Tracking and scheduling services on equipment as well as analyzing oil sample reports
• Ensuring that the equipment is available when needed and functioning as designed at all times
• Assisting in the documentation of machine repairs and analyzing historical machine records
• Work with vendors to assure parts and services are available when needed and open new accounts as needed
• Cost code invoices and work with our purchasing department as well as our vendors to resolve billing disputes
• Supervision of shifts as needed
• Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
• And other duties as assigned
• B. S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Prior experience in heavy equipment repairs and or management of heavy equipment repairs is highly desired
• Flexibility with working hours, including a willingness to work extended hours, weekends, or nightshift as needed for extended periods of time
• Capable of learning our GPS tracking systems program
• Computer skills and experience with Word and Excel
34 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.