Valve Technician (6264903)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 14, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32224
Thank you for your interest in the valve technician opportunity in Jacksonville, FL!
- Valve technicians will be working with safety valves
- Disassemble valve and determine what parts are good and bad then machine/order new parts and reassemble them for the client
- Rebuilding valves based on the drawings or blueprints
- Rebuild, disassemble, tear down, blast, monitor switch controls, and put back in line or fit the valves back into the system
- Primary business is working on relief/safety valves, but must be able to handle any type so they can be sent on various jobs
- Must be able to work on all types of valves (Ball, safety, relief, control, etc.).
- 2-10 years of experience
- Power plants, paper mills, and industrial experience
- The largest valve you need experience with is 48 inches
- Manual machining experience is a huge plus
- $22-$26 an hour (depending on experience)
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
241 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.