Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Marine Electrical Engineer-Mobile, AL
Sirius Technical is seeking a (preferably) degreed Electrical Engineer in Mobile, AL for an 8-week assignment.
• Fluent with AutoCAD at maintaining electrical drawings
• Must be able to read electrical drawings and compare to Vendor furnished information.
• Correct any found discrepancies with red-lining the drawings.
• Must be able to contact Vendors and liaison with Customer on their drawings.
• Electrical Engineer must be able to work onboard and closely with Project Management.
• Must support on-going testing with immediate corrections of any electrical discrepancies identified on the deck plates.
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR 8-WEEKS!!
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: KAYLA.ROWE@SIRIUSTECHNICAL.COM
56 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.