Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29506
Backed by more than 30 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: -- Field Accountant/Timekeeping
Job Summary: --
Responsible for Compiling and posting employee payroll data and manages hours clocked. Creates and distributes paychecks in accordance with hours worked and corrects paycheck errors. Timekeepers conduct New Hire and Safety Orientation and other HR related task for the site. Timekeepers will assist Site Project Manager with customer billing. Ideal candidate looking for fulltime position and has the bility to travel when required, very important.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
• Compute earnings of workers by referring to their timesheet to verify hours worked.
• Initiate payroll during appropriate time and print off checks.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
• Have checks signed off and approved by manager.
• Distribute checks to employees.
• Handle complaints or questions regarding discrepancies.
• Factor in vacation or sick pay when computing earnings.
• Perform calculations from worksheets and work tickets.
• Interface daily with computer Payroll and Accounting software.
• Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
• Administer New Hire and Safety Orientation of employees.
• Prepare client billing.
• Conduct staffing and job assignments.
• And other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required Associates degree or higher preferred.
• Minimum three years of experience in JD Edwards or comparable HRIS / Finance software required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• Ability to work flexible schedule if necessary.
• Ability to travel if required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
103 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.