Electrical Technician (6275228)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 16, 2018 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46207
This Nationwide company is now hiring for an Electrical Technician. This individual should be interested in pursuing a long term opportunity as well as the potential for growth within a company.
- This individual will be responsible for all tasks required to successfully install energy saving, light retrofits.
- Maintain a clean and prepared job site.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving the use of hand tools and power tools.
- Interact in a professional and respectful manner with coworkers and customers.
- 2+ years of Electrical/ Electrician experience.
- Ability to climb ladders and go up in Boom Lifts.
- Willingness to work flexibility work schedules, hours early morning and late at night.
- Willingness to do repetitive work.
- Great attitude and ability to work well in small teams.
- This individual will be working Monday-Friday
- Work schedule will vary every week due to project load (this individual needs to be flexible on hours).
- Individuals will report to the Indianapolis, IN office in the morning, and will get into a company vehicle with teams of 2 and go to industrial clients.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
189 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.