Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Project Manager sought by Global Process and Mechanical Contractor/Manufacturer to coordinate multi-discipline, small to medium size Tech and Pharmaceutical facilities design and construction projects from concept to completion. Key management position based at US headquarters in Livermore, CA with growing, innovative, well-established industry leaders.
Major duties include:
• Sales activities, including strategic client development, managing and writing proposals and qualifications, participating in interviews.
• Work with Engineering Manager to define staffing needs and individual roles on projects, identifying individuals for key project assignments.
• Work with Design Staff to anticipate and identify design tasks to meet project deadlines. Raise day-to-day and long-term staffing, budget, and quality issues.
• Coordinate single and multi discipline projects, small to medium size; Assume responsibility for timetable and financial success. May assume role of engineer, program or project lead to meet project requirements
• Prepare fee proposal, establish project scope of work, and conduct contract negotiations with client with input from Discipline Captains and Engineers.
• Participate at strategic level – in initiatives to meet company goals
• Travel, including international trips, to company, project and client locations
• Related 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• Solid 5+ year history of related successful project and client management in design/build environment, involving Semiconductor/Pharmaceutical projects with medium to large instrumentation/control/mechanical/process/electrical systems
• Ability to work independently while also functioning as an effective Team Leader when required; Developed communication skills for business and public roles
• Proficient in MS Word, Access, Excel, MS Project, basic skills in AutoCAD and/or Solidworks
• Prefer PE, PMP
Full time employee position with growing worldwide organization; full benefit package and excellent career growth possibilities.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to the dedicated recruiter – we acknowledge all serious inquiries quickly: firstname.lastname@example.org
42 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.