Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
The Field Engineer will be primarily responsible for engineering related tasks at Matrix Service job sites. These projects could consist of piping projects, cryogenic tanks or turkey facilities. These facilities are utilized by the petroleum, natural gas, nuclear power, alternate energy and aerospace industries.
• Be present at job sites during construction, and assist the construction team with the interpretation of engineering drawings, specifications and other technical documents.
• Document and assist in the resolution of technical issues that arise at the job site.
• Layout the locations for key features of the facility under construction.
• Perform receipt inspection of incoming materials.
• Conduct and document facility performance tests.
• Assist the construction superintendent regarding construction planning and record keeping.
• When not assigned to a job site, you will be assigned to the Houston office where you will perform project engineering tasks in support of current projects.
• Travel to meetings with customers and vendors as required.
• Work on special projects as assigned and directed by your supervisor.
• Perform other related duties, as directed.
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology
• 7+ years of heavy industrial experience.
• Knowledge of industrial construction as it pertains to the petrochemical, natural gas, power generation or aerospace industries
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and good organizational skills
• Ability to perform with some supervision
• Ability to work on multiple activities at one time
• Strong computer skills, including Excel and MS Word are preferred.
• Licensed Professional Engineer or EIT is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or genetic information.
34 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.