Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 18641
IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR OIL & GAS CONTRACTOR
MULTIPLE OPENINGS FOR METER INSPECTION TECHNICIAN IN THE WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON AREA!
* Perform periodic facility inspections and surveys on utility-owned gas meters
* Complete all necessary documentation
* Ensure readings and records are in compliance with all company and regulatory requirements
* Support the successful completion of regulatory audits and inspections
* Integrity surveys, which include direct assessments and close interval surveys
* Perform audit reviews with operations and support them during audits.
* Internal corrosion assessment and mitigation as required
* This position is primarily a field position and requires the physical capability of traversing terrain on foot when required, with occasionally carrying heavy loads of up to 30lbs in a field environment with the ability to conduct inspections in all terrains and weather.
* Absorb, adapt and execute additional responsibilities commensurate to the position as requested by supervisor or required by other management decisions
* The successful candidate is expected to attend training courses o stay current on integrity evaluation methods and technology and actively participate in the continuing development and improvement of the corrosion program.
-Customer Service Skills
-Previous Meter Reader experience
-Previous experience working on a construction site in the elements
-Must be available 40-50 hours per week. Work overtime as needed
-Must be available for entire 2 month contract
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
251 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.