Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Traveling, but based in Ashville and Wake Forest
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28715
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9192747823
Experis Engineering is hiring a Construction GIS/Survey Lead. The Construction GIS/Survey Lead will be responsible for Surveying for airline paving and mapping using GIS. Relocation and expenses offered, including trips home.
The Construction GIS/Survey Lead will have the opportunity to:
• Organize field staking materials as necessary
• Operate GPS, total stations and data collectors
• Transfer files between data collectors and internal company project folders
• Maintain productive working relationships with all clients and coworkers
The ideal Construction GIS/Survey Lead required qualifications:
• At least 5 years of experience in construction surveying
• Heavy Highway DOT experience preferred
• Proficient use of AutoCad, Civil 3D, Topcon Laser, and Building Models
• Heavy Highway layout:
- Stake out Layout
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, training and more!
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person! Apply today.
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.