Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97060
Job location is in Troutdale, OR
*********MUST HAVE AWS CERTIFICATION ON HAND********
Welders 2 or more years’ experience welding structural steel.
• Must possess a high degree of safety awareness. Self-motivated; results oriented; task oriented.
• Operating safety working equipment’s and applying safety practice at work while performing duties
• Welding parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.;
• Igniting flame or striking an arc while welding or performing other electricity-related work to weld part of a metal structure;
• Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product;
• Operating other accessory equipment’s and performing some tasks necessary for welding metal, such as fusing metal segments, using gas tungsten arc, metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and other types of welding arcs;
• Control the processes of fitting, burning and welding to avoid problems in relation to overheat, distortion, expansion or shrink of spare parts;
• Examining finish products and spare parts and comparing them with samples to check whether the specifications are met;
• Being in charge of preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipment’s for welding job such as shielded metal arc, gas metal arc or other welding equipment’s;
283 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.