Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
Under general supervision, maintains diagnoses and repairs a variety of heavy construction equipment. Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
Reports To: Foreman/Superintendent
Status: Full-time, Hourly/Non-Exempt
· Troubleshoot and repair problems to construction equipment both on and off road equipment small and large
· Performs preventive maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment routinely as needed
· Some minor welding
· Responsible for filling out daily work orders accurately
· Responsible for turning in approved parts request forms
· Field service repairs on as needed basis
· Responsible for keeping clean and safe work area and using proper PPE at all times
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Must have a minimum of (5) years of experience working on large and small construction equipment
· Must be able to work independently
· Must have the ability to meet deadlines on set schedules
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work a flexible schedule
· Must have own tools and possess valid driver’s license CDL a plus
· Ability to adapt to changing schedules
· Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
· Work as a team player and with good interpersonal skills
· Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills
· Safety First in Everything you do
· Quality in all you offer
· Integrity in the way you act and do business
· Professionalism in how you represent yourself and the company
· Strong Work Ethic that produces results
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
· 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
· Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
· Life/Disability Insurance
· Paid Vacation/Holidays
· Voluntary Benefits
· Health Care Advocate
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Team Member Referral Program
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
37 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.