Immediately Hiring Groundwater Sampling Geologist Up To $28/HR. (6286905)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 14, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80045
Aerotek Environmental Services is hiring a Groundwater Sampling Geologist. This candidate will be responsible for sampling 3 deep wells per day in an open range environment.
- Candidate needs to have previous well documented experience sampling groundwater wells.
- Candidate must have a valid OSHA 40 Hazwoper.
- Candidate must be able to work 11 hour days and be capable of working outside in various conditions.
- Work is shared with 3 teams of 2. All work is completed outdoors on open pasture ground 8 miles outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- Schedule is as follows: 10 days on 4 days off - 11 hour days.
- Culture is working with a joint venture project in the field supporting the Army Corp.
- Candidates need to be able to work side by side with another team member.
- Dress is field attire, boots required.
If interested, please call Paul at (303) 224-4514.You can also send resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
108 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.