Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.
A Pile Driver is responsible for the installation of footing piles and earth support sheeting systems as directed by the Foreman or Superintendent.
Reports To: Foreman
Status: Full Time, Salary
* Ensure compliance with TMC safety policies and TMC quality control plan
* Ensure that equipment is cleaned and stored properly at the end of each shift
* Assist in planning work schedule and determining labor and equipment needs with foreman
* Adhere to requirements of the TMC Work Smart program
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a pile driver working on bridge related construction
* Must have knowledge of working around cranes, of all types of bridge construction equipment and forming systems associated with bridge construction
* Experience with rigging heavy loads, welding and safety
* Have a valid driving license
* OSHA 10 certified
* Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
* Dedicated and hard working
* Competent in the area of bridge and crane work
* Have daily transportation to jobsite
Please contact HR for information on the physical demands and the work environment of this position.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Emplo
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.