Scaffold Builder (318556)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on June 11, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92101
SCAFFOLD BUILDERS NEEDED!!
BHI Energy is HIRING Shipyard Scaffold Builder to work in the shipyard in San Diego CA. If you have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in the shipyard or Marine Sector. we have a GREAT opportunity for you!
- Scaffold Erector/ Builders will be responsible for Build, modify and remove scaffolding as required for work at the shipyard dry docked or waterborne ships including staging within internal tanks.
- Must have SHIPYARD EXPERIENCE
- Must have knowledge of materials, tools, and processes involved with basic building techniques and form construction.
- Must be able to read blueprints, plans, and drawings proficiently to perform duties.
- Must Be a US Citizen
- Must pass a background and drug test
PAY RANGE BETWEEN $22-$32 HOURLY PLUS PERDIEM!! (Must live outside of 50 miles to qualify for perdiem)
- Maritime Osha 10 certification a Plus
If you meet the qualifications please send your updated resume and a recruiter will contact you.
480 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.