Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44256
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2165362249
Fiorilli Construction is a high growth General Contracting, Design Build, and Construction Management firm focusing on enhancing our relationships locally, and expanding nationwide. We are exceptional in the construction field, have integrity in all we do, and believe in contributing to an amazing culture within our work environment. We believe in the philosophy of work hard, play hard and we are passionate about our lifestyles. At the end of the day, building synergistic authentic relationships is our #1 priority. We do not believe that this is just a job, but a passion and we bring that to each and every project that we do.
We are looking for assertive, energetic, and high performing construction rock stars able to service clientele for a large variety of construction projects. We are looking for you to take responsibility for all productivity, communications, and controls while operating effectively and efficiently in a collaborative team environment. Ideal candidates must be passionate about providing outstanding services to deliver a great product while demonstrating a strong sense of accountability.
This position reports to the Director of Construction. The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as a Project Engineer for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. As a key team liaison for project relations with owners, field, subcontractors, architects/engineers alike, your position will require you to manage a large flow of multiple projects at times, depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
First Year Outcome
1. Deliver Construction Excellence rated by 80% strong high performance project deliveries across the organization
2. 4 Rock star project Delivery Awards (by clients)
3. 4 VIP co-worker core values appreciative inquiry stories
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Project Engineer KPI’s
2. Project Manager liaison
3. Project controls support
4. Budget management
5. Client/Subcontractor relationships
1. Project Manager Liaison :: Project relations and liaison with owners, field, subcontractors, architects/engineers. Communicate status and outcome of assigned tasks with PM and other project team members
2. Project Control Support :: Construction schedule preparation, budget, procurement, submittals, RFI’s, material tracking, Subcontract scope development and buyout
3. Project Status Reporting :: Manage Subcontractor and FCI project activities as assigned by PM. Prepare weekly client reporting as assigned by PM
4. Project Financials :: Project related cost controls for assigned procurement. Budget and billing projections as assigned by PM, vendor & owner change orders
5. Backstopping: Operations Associate (only in peak demands)
6. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
7. Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
8. Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
9. Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships
1. EOS Worldwide experience preferred
2. A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment
3. Possess strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
4. Exhibit strong attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills.
5. Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
31 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.